Martin iniyakan anak na may Autism Spectrum Disorder

NAG-AALALA si Martin Nievera sa kinabukasan ng anak na si Santino na mayroong Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Sa panayam ng “Magandang Buhay,” naiyak si Martin nang pag-usapan si Santino.

“I have a special child and I am so proud, so proud and so scared at the same time because I’m not going to be here forever,” aniya.

“When he’s already on his own, who is going to translate? Who’s going to tell people, not apologize but to tell people na ang ibig niyang sabihin ay gutom siya, na in-love siya sa mga mermaid,” dagdag ng singer.

Aniya, isang malaking hamon ang kondisyon ng anak.

“I’m still here to entertain everybody but my real life is a challenge, and that’s why I am always in the States so I can co-parent this special child,” sabi pa ni Martin.

“Is God trying to tell me, ‘That’s it, that’s your 40 years. Maybe you have to start thinking what happens after. And it’s scary, it’s really scary,” pahayag pa ni “Concert King.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pari arestado sa panggagahasa sa dalagita

Ka-Publiko gustong ampunin honor student na pangarap makapagtapos ng pag-aaral

Seniors, PWD hindi na exempted sa number coding